Don’t miss out on any training or learning experiences at TheBlotSpot.com
July 12-13, 2019 - Salina, KS
This two-day workshop by Jeremy D. Morris, Ph.D., provides a comprehensive introduction to the foundations for the Rorschach Comprehensive System (CS) and using it in applied practice. It is ideal for participants with no previous Rorschach training or those who have not utilized the Rorschach in some time.
The workshop alternates between lecture, presentations, and interactive experience with every aspect of CS administration, coding, and interpretation.
All participants should bring a CS Workbook (5th edition) to the workshop (A Rorschach Workbook for the Comprehensive System, 5th Ed. by John Exner, 2001). Available here.
After registering for the workshop each participant will be given a year-long subscription to TheBlotSpot.com ($100 value) so that they can continue to learn and practice their Rorschach skills with the help of Dr. Morris and other Rorschachers over the next year.
· Describe the history and development of the Rorschach
· Describe how the Rorschach Inkblot Method (RIM) is a performance-based personality measure and why this is important to assessment practice
· Explain the Rorschach CS administration procedure–Response Phase
· Explain the Rorschach CS administration procedure–Inquiry Phase
· Observe the Rorschach CS administration procedure (both phases)
· Practice the Rorschach CS administration procedure
· Recognize the determinants, contents, and other coding features of the Rorschach CS
· Describe guidelines to avoid common scoring and coding mistakes
· Utilize the CS scoring procedures to accurately code a Rorschach protocol
· Implement guidelines to properly interpret Rorschach CS results
· Recognize how to use new research data to improve the strength of your interpretation
· Demonstrate how Rorschach data fits in with other testing data when constructing reports
· Describe and access the tools on TheBlotSpot.com to aid in your continued growth
Salina Regional Health Center
*Cancellations can be made with a full refund minus a $25 processing fee up to seven days before the event.
This program is co-sponsored by the Society of Personality Assessment and TheBlotSpot.com. SPA is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. SPA maintains responsibility for this program and its content.